Connected care superpowers
Reduce unnecessary readmissions by supporting better medication adherence
Medication non-adherence has been said to cost the U.S. Healthcare system up $300 billion in unnecessary expenditures per year. Pillsy was created with user-centric design principles to holistically address the top causes of non-adherence (forgetfulness, cost, misconceptions, inconvenience, etc.).
Our platform can help you to:
- Identify which patients need intervention using more accurate adherence data (not just refill data)
- Engage patients through mobile app, SMS, or over the phone, with engagements that are powered by behavioral data (collected by our smart pill cap) and patient feedback
- Intervene with patients at the moment it matters most, to make the best use of your limited resources. If you don't have a care team with remote monitoring capabilities, we can help by providing some remote monitoring services on your behalf
- Develop customizable educational pathways based on data collected by Pillsy
- Connect data from Pillsy to your electronic health record
- Potential applications of interest include transplant, blood thinners, pain management, mental health, and more.
These are just a few examples. Please contact us if you would like to learn more about how Pillsy can help your organization.